In this article, we will highlight the difference(s) between iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. As you may already know, Apple recently unveiled three new devices; iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the pricey and near benzeless iPhone X which was launched specifically to commemorate Apple’s 10th anniversary.
The three phones will feature a new iMessage app called animoji. Animoji is and iMessage app that uses Face ID to make emojis out of you. The new feature taps into Face ID to lend popular emojis your expressions in a message. Currently, there’s a cat, a panda, a unicorn, a fox, a monkey, a pig, an alien, a dog, a rabbit, a rooster, a robot and poop.
The three devices also have same glass body and will run same version of iOS but IPhone x is Apple’s first near benzeless device. It has a 5.8-inch OLED screen, which fills the entire front of the device. Recording an impressive 83% screen to body ratio.
Below are the know difference(s) between the three devices and how you can tell them apart.
1. IPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus retain the home button with Touch ID.
2. The 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are cheaper and
Preorder of the two starts on Sept. 15; they’ll be available Sept. 22
3. iPhone X preorders start October 27; you won’t get the phone until November
4. iPhone X has a larger screen, no home button, OIS in both rear cameras, and you can take portraits with the front facing camera
5. The iPhone X comes in black and silver, but not gold. The 8 and plus come in all three shades
You can read more on iPhone X unique features here